Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not that I mind....but



Chinese new year is so near. SO NEAR. OMG. SO SO SO NEAR.

And,

I need to reduce my weight.

But,

The only time I feel like cutting my weight is when I have a FULL stomach.

So,

I keep getting comments like 'Hey Daniel, you should cut down on your weight man'I'm like yeah. That's so going to happen. Just you all wait. the next time you see me, you're gonna go like 'OMG DANIEL!!! You're so thin I didn't notice it was you!!!!'


yeah i know. they don't have hands. So?

yeah man. but the reality is.
now they have hands. Happy?

Why?

I have been deceived by cookies.
They are the most crafty, malicious, and deadly creatures you will ever meet.
They smell good taste good, and look good.
They offer themselves right in front of you, trying to deceive you to let them into your bodies.
They will never give up.
They will never lose.
But really, they actually are

You have been warned. don't be cheated by cookies anymore. they'd kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment