Saturday, June 18, 2011

My awesome cells.


You know, i think i'm so good, it's gone into my cells. I mean, my cells are so awesome. They're like the best ever on earth. You know why? Because they're my cells.
Proof:

There was this day. I was happily eating my very nice breakfast with my parents.

Yup. You can't see my sisters. They're still usually still pigging in their beds. Sometimes the big one do come. But that's when we go for roti planta. She loves them. I LOVE LOVE them too. It's like joy and love made into a piece of golden greatness. Anyways, while we were eating, my dad suddenly had this brilliant idea.

He said:

"Hey son, why don't you fix the pipes later? Which one? The one outside. It was leaking since last week."

I'm was totally caught in shock. It's like suddenly one day you see an angel and the angel told you: you're going to be a plumber. and fix pipes for all the rest of your life. And pipes are going to be your live. And on the last day of your life, you have to fix the pipe that has been leaking since last week outside of your house.



The ARE YOU SERIOUS! face.

No. It wasn't those times where he would laugh and say: " YOU SHOULD REALLY LOOK AT YOUR FACE LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!' moments. It was serious. and it was a command. GO DO PLUMBING.

And so, I accepted the fact to do it. like seriously. I was determined to get down and over with it.

So. i took the toolbox, got all the tools i needed and prepared to get down and dirty with the PIPE. I was like yeah it's just a piece of cake, or maybe two, well better if it's three cause seriously one is never enough.

GRRRR. PIPE. YOU'RE GOING DOWN.

Well, I started and found out the pipe was no shabby enemy.

And so, i started turning and turning and turning, and sticking and sticking and turning and turning and turning again. Oh well, that's really basically what I really needed to do. Think i'm lying? AHAH. That's the proof that you've never done plumbing before.

In a decade's time, i finally defeated the leaking pipe. The leaking pipe died and was burned to ashes, replaced by a pretty lovely fluffy goofy cutely placed golden pipe.



And it we lived happily ever after. NOT. OH NO.

THERE'S A CUT ON MY HAND! AND ALSO RUST ALL OVER IT.

a very artistic hand huh.

And that time, i thought i was going to die. There's a cut. And there's rust all over it. I'm going to get tetanus. I am going to die. before i get to eat macaroons. before my dog died. before i become famous. before I could get married.

And i started to feel dread. I think i'll become the saddest case ever on earth, dying because i gave up my life helping my family do plumbing. Sorrow grew and i knew i was breaking apart.

Of course i couldn't cry. I was a man. A man with a plumber pride. But at that time, my mom suddenly shouted:' HEY!!! are you done fixing the pipes???? I have something for you to eat~~~'


And that was it. I totally forgot about the hand and RUSHED to my mom. She baked a cake. A whole cake. Not a piece of cake. And I AM serious. I forgot about the wound until a few days later i sat down thinking how the universe is so big and I am so small even though i am so big and suddenly wondering how long i am going to live and finally came to a dread stop. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAND!?

And then i realized. I am still alive. Not shaking, not having tetanus. I must be some kind of immortal monkey who cannot be beaten down by sickness. And so i figured it must be my cells. and this should be what happened.

this is inside my skin.

they all look strong and friendly. like me.

When my hand got cut, this is what happened.

ugly and weak creatures trying to kill me. =(

yap. Thousands of stupid pathogens tried to invade me. This was when i thought i was a goner. I thought all hope has been lost because if you see it under a microscope, it looks like this.



notice. The black ones are the bad guys. The red ones or rather, one is the good guy. But, i think because of my awesomeness, the red cell became immortal.

He fought and fought. Killed and killed. And all the tetanus pathogens were filled with dread. How could one cell be so powerful?? Well in the end, victory was inevitable. It was fate. The red cell was fated to win. The undeniable fate of being the cells of mine is to fight and win.

Burp. Wow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment